Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Start:

To start out I want to publish Fate Faith and Freedom a previous work of mine, it follows:

FREEDOM.

I am. I am me. I am riding my motorcycle. I am crashing my motorcycle. I am returning from Field Training. I am invited to church by a friend. I am going away to college. I am an Eagle Scout. I am graduating from high school. I am in a high school play. I am buying my motorcycle. I am having a blast of a good time. I am going to Sea Base. I am going to summer camp. I am going to high school. I am meeting a friend who changes me. I am lonely. I am alienated. I am shunned by my peers. I am choosing to be normal. I am diagnosed with ADHD, and LD. I am going to my first scout meeting. I am getting in trouble. I am going to my first day of school. I am playing with friends. I am loved by family. I am born. I am memories, memories good and bad. I am an individual.

We are memories; that is what we are. You and I are made who we are by memories of past. We are not free, for we are memories of past. We have choice but choice is not infinite; not infinite because we are not infinite. We are finite, we are memories of past. We are feedback loops; memories of yesterday make decisions of today, decisions of today make memories of tomorrow. We are not free, for we are memories of past.

FATE.

I have been hurt. I have been healed. I have been sad. I have been happy. I have been stressed. I have been relaxed. I have been used. I have used. I have made. I have destroyed. I have been strong. I have been weak. I have been betrayed. I have been befriended. I have been helped. I have been hurt.

Fate is what happens to us. We happen to Fate. Fate is random. Fate is directed. We make fate. Fate makes us. We choose Fate. Fate chooses us. Fate is built by us. We are built by Fate. Fate is disordered. Fate is organized. We organize Fate; we organize into Fate. Fate organizes us. Fate is self organized. We happen to Fate and Fate happens to us. Fate is not so random.

FAITH.

I believe. I believe god exists. I believe god is among us. I believe we are among god. I believe we are one with god. I believe god is one with us. I believe we know god. I believe god knows us. I believe I know god. I believe god knows me. I believe I am one with god. I believe god is one with me. I believe I love god. I believe god loves me. I believe we love god. I believe god loves us. I believe we don’t understand god. I believe we reject god. I believe we are lost from god. I believe we misrepresent god. I believe we have been misled. I believe our expression of god is wrong. I believe we will find god. I believe we will understand god. I believe god will find us. I have faith. I believe.

I believe there is truth; some truth in all things, but no one thing holds all truth. The bible has truth in its writings; some truths are not written. Some truths are implied and must be interpreted. I believe truth is relative. There is no absolute truth.
I believe we are created in god’s image. I believe we are created in god’s essence. We share god’s essence. We share existence with god; existence of mind, not matter. God has memories, like us.
Unlike us god memories are infinite. Infinite memories gives infinite knowledge. Infinite knowledge gives infinite understanding. Infinite understanding gives infinite power. Infinite power gives infinite responsibility; responsibility not to interfere with nature. Infinite responsibility gives infinite love. Freewill must exist, and cannot be annulled by god. God is powerless to change nature; powerless unless we allow. We can allow. We only allow god to annul our freewill. We cannot choose for others, god cannot choose for others. We choose only for ourselves. Our choice is true power.
Our choice is sin. Our selfish choice is sin. Our sin is our devil. We are the devil. The devil does not exist, only us.
Destroy the devil. Think not of yourself. Be kind and love. Help others for you never know when you won’t know of another’s pain.

I am. I remember. I live. I believe: so many dreams, so much hope, and so little time.


So what do you all think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home